“Sowing Seeds of Hatred” ~ Osama Bin Laden
These are the words of Osama Bin Laden and these words embody the accusation Osama Bin Laden makes against President Obama. But why?
- Shouldn’t Bin Ladenbe happy that Obama seems to be coming down hard on Israel howbeit with tough love?
- Shouldn’t he be happy that Obama is speaking in a conciliatory fashion towards Islam from a major Moslem Arab capital?
- Shouldn’t he be happy that this President has a Moslem father and that his sympathies possibly lean towards the Moslem side of issues?
- Shouldn’t he be happy that Obama attended a Moslem school in Indonesia for a few years thus potentially indoctrinating him to Islam?
- Shouldn’t he be happy that Obama has promised to pull US troops out of Iraq by next summer?
There should be a lot of things that Bin Laden could be happy about so why instead does he hate President Obama and accuse him of sowing seeds of hatred?
The answer is found in President Obama’s recent courtship of Saudi Arabia and Egypt and the contents of his speech.
President Obama’s Strategy Against Radical Islam
Bin Laden’s strategy for Islamic domination is to use every violent means available to defeat the Judeo-Christian west which is led by the US and impose a radical fundamentalist Moslem order on the world as a whole. Bin Laden believes that if he can destroy the Little Satan (Israel) and defeat or subjugate the Great Satan (USA) the rest of the world will fall in rapid order.
He feels that this radical Moslem agenda is threatened by what he perceives to be President Obama’s strategy which is as follows:
- Force Israel (with tough love) to make peace with the Arabs by creating a Palestinian state next to Israel thus defusing and/or eliminating tensions in the region and nullifying the main unifying issue within the Moslem/Arab world (or so Obama thinks).
- Create a moderate Moslem front composed of moderate Moslem/Arab countries against Bin Laden and his cronies thus making it increasingly hard for the terrorists to operate.
- Bin Laden can see Obama employing the same strategy against Iran’s leadership which has the same vision for a Moslem worldwide empire.
Bin Laden has also noticed the unprecedented visits this President has made to Saudi Arabia and Egypt seeking to make this Moslem front against him a reality.
In short, Bin Laden perceives that Obama’s strategy is…divide and conquer!
This is why Osama hates Obama!
Bin Laden obviously believes that Obama has a chance of being successful thus feeling threatened.
Pressure on Israel
Now you can see why Obama is exerting so much pressure on Israel. If he cannot resolve the Palestinian/Israeli conflict then his chances of isolating Bin Laden and the radical Moslem terrorists are greatly diminished.
Fortunately, I believe that Obama will be unsuccessful in resolving the Palestinian state and bringing peace to their Middle East because his agenda requires a division of Israel proper and Jerusalem as the capital of both states.
Every President who has sought to accomplish this, starting with Dwight D. Eisenhower, has failed miserably despite the circumstances on the ground looking favorable.
God’s prophetic agenda is the spiritual and physical restoration of Israel. Anything working against that prophetic agenda will fail.
Stay tuned for Part IV of this series: President Obama’s stunning turnaround on Iran and its nuclear weapons.
~The views contained in The Joel Chernoff Report are not necessarily views held by the MJAA~